Email marketing for lawyers is one of the results-oriented ways to attract new clients to build a good reputation in today’s competitive law industry. This marketing strategy can help you capture the market and make the most of your profits when used correctly.
The idea of email marketing for lawyers is beneficial in building a long-standing relationship with your new and existing customers by staying in contact with them for the long term. Although many law firms use this marketing technique to expand their client base and improve conversations, most of them cannot use it effectively.
You can have an email marketing strategy and structured plan in place, but nothing good has come up so far. It’s usually because you don’t have a well-planned email marketing approach for lawyers. In such a scenario, you cannot expect a strategy to work well with every type of Audience.
This article has put together five ways by which email marketing can boost your legal business.
Technology offers a range of possibilities to optimize processes and improve communications. Using them to provide better service will always be a good option. As a lawyer, email marketing can be a tool to build real bridges with clients, as long as it is well use.
1- Attract and Retain Audience
Despite its time in the market, email marketing for lawyers is still popular. According to a study by a marketer, 80% of the professionals surveyed said that email was the best channel to attract and retain customers. As it is a direct means of communication with the individual, it is a medium with a great return on investment in digital marketing.
- Take care of the details of the publication. The writing must be formally impeccable, and the photographs or audiovisual resources used must aim at the initial objective. Everything communicates. Customize your campaigns in case you want to share certain particular content with some contacts on your subscriber list.
- Surprise your readers with fresh and attractive content. These actions will continue to build a strong relationship.
- Include your data, your website, and your social networks in the signature if you have them.
- Email marketing: Build your contact list.
2- Link Building with Clients
Email marketing for lawyers refers to all types of communication carried out through email within a law firm to establish a link with the potential client. They can be a personal, newsletter, promotional and transactional, depending on the objective they want to achieve. Regardless of its nature, it must contain clear, direct communication and be link to the professional purposes of the person offering it.
- The strategy to creating valuable content is clear, and efforts should be focus on building a contact list that receives all this information.
- Some people or companies decide to pay to get email lists. But this is usually not the best option. Well, it is an unethical strategy when accessing a person’s email without their authorization.
- Receiving an email without authorization automatically generates a contraction. And a negative consequence on the professional image of the person sending the information.
- The most advisable thing is to gradually build a contact list where potential customers are reflected and have agreed to receive the emails.
- For this, a form is included on a personal website or law firm with the intention that those who wish to receive the emails can subscribe.
- Social media or attendance at professional events can also be used to find new subscribers.
- Specialists in the field consider it more beneficial to have small lists but with loyal users. Once the strategy to follow has been defined, finding the best tools to achieve it is necessary.
3- Clients Trust and Loyalty
To achieve efficient use of this resource. It is essential to design a strategy aligned with the interests of the legal professional or the law firm.
Defining the plan allows you to determine what type of content should be shared, when, and how often. Sending useful information that provides value to clients or potential clients will translate into loyalty and trust.
Keep in mind that sending emails from a personal account is not email marketing. And there is an important explanation for this: the emails could fall into the spam tray and not fulfill their true mission. Using one of the platforms intended for this prevents this from happening.
There are several software options for mass mailing email marketing for lawyers, and they all do the job. The important thing is to choose the most suitable for professional interests and possibilities.
Using these platforms also allows analysis of the metrics and scope of the sending of communications. In general, they offer statistics on how many people have received the email. It includes how many have read it and who has clicked on any of the links in the publication.
In the same way, they generate information on the geographic distribution of readers, their behavior as users of the mailing list, and when they stop being subscribe to your email marketing list for lawyers.
4- Marketing Your Law Firm
Considering that credibility and trust are essential to practice the work of a lawyer, everything generated to promote these services must also meet these two qualities. Email marketing for lawyers can function as a tool for the client to learn more about the lawyer they wish to hire.
5- Timeliness and Value
Before generating the content to be sent, the relevance, timeliness, and value it will give to whoever receives it must be evaluating. Advice to solve simple legal procedures that any citizen can face is useful information to send through email.
- The information should go straight to the point. Whoever reads it must be clear about what type of content they are receiving and their intentions.
- At the end of the reading, the client or potential client must have obtained knowledge to help them solve a problem in their daily lives. This is undoubtedly the best way to promote services that can be done.
- Create a plan of topics that interest your target audience. Planning what you will write about contributes significantly to generating content more in line with the objectives.
Hope this article is helpful to know the importance of email marketing for lawyers and how email marketing can boost the legal business.