As per recent statistics, the in home health care in India reached the market value of USD 5.2 billion in the year 2019. If improved at such a pace, it is estimated to reach the compound annual growth of 19.2% within 2020 to 2027.
The primary reason for this whopping growth is the need for that better postoperative care. Some are even looking forward to this service because of the growing needs in the primary care business. With great advancements in the field of technology, now procuring in-home care is not that difficult of a task.
Other factors fuelling up the need of in home health care:
The disposable income and the geriatric population are some of the factors, which are fuelling up the in-house care system. Whether you are looking for personal, supportive care, or even proficient nursing care at home, various centres are now providing top-notch services to match the flexible needs of customers.
- As per the track record from WHO, lifestyle and chronic diseases are subject to increase the current expenditure of the healthcare system in India. This growth is here to stay and will continue for a minimum of 25 years.
- Due to this growth of chronic diseases, people are aiming towards the best nursing help at home. This business is likely to take a turn towards expansion in no time.
- Even the top-notch service companies are expanding their offerings associated with in home health care for maintaining and increasing market share.
- They are presenting most of the geriatric care services such as postoperative care, physiotherapy, primary care, and palliative care.
Personalized care from in home health care:
Now, you can personalize the in home health care routine as per the need of patients. For the regulars, it will represent one low-costing and convenient solution. The main goal of such in-house care is to avoid the added HAI risk.
- As the infection rate is booming in hospitals and other medical centres, people are opting for in-house care more often. You can now see multiple models of home healthcare, as visible across various developed markets, where the segment is not likely to stop as such.
- In some recent statistics, it has been found out that India will see growth in the in home health care community within the next 5 years. At present, it is just over 1% of the present home healthcare spending.
- The organized channels, on the other hand, are expected to grow at around 40% of the CAGR rate by 2025. During that time, it will occupy somewhat around 2.5% of the entire home care market.
In home health care reduces unnecessary hospital visits:
It is true to state that in home health care will reduce unwanted hospital visits by around 65%. This change, in turn, will reduce the entire operational cost of the hospitals by around 20%. Patients, who are associated with in-home care, are known to have a faster recovery cycle.
So, next time you have people in need of extensive care, make sure to appoint the best team of in-house health workers for the same!
India is on the economic growth through the field of in home health care. This growth is here to stay till 2025 if not more, with billion dollars of investment. Health Heal offers 24 hour in home nursing care, nanny care, home care after hospitalisation, personal care services of Senior Elderly Patients in Bangalore Chennai Hyderabad Pune Hubli.