Businesses across multiple industries and different scales have something in common: they all need employees to run the business. Therefore, employees being the most important business resource makes it very important that businesses take good care of their employees.
The tried and tested way to do so is by implementing the SAP SuccessFactors solutions. Stats show that over 900 companies have implemented the solution in the last quarter of 2020.
What is the SAP SuccessFactors Solution?
In simple words, SAP SuccessFactors is an HR management solution hosted on the Cloud. The solution helps businesses carry out their usual HR effectively and straightforwardly. Based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, the software is designed to suffice the needs and requirements of an enterprise-level organization with ease. Furthermore, these suites of solutions enable businesses to execute different operations in a better way and hence derive enhanced business outcomes.
The architecture of SAP SuccessFactors
As we have already learned, SAP SuccessFactors is one of the most effective and convenient ways to manage different HR operations in a cloud-friendly environment. What’s more? The solution has the capability to seamlessly integrate with other SAP solutions such as the SAP ERP by using the SAP PI or SAP HCI. Despite that, many SAP implementation companies have witnessed that customers are not a big fan of integrating the SAP SuccessFactors with the SAP ERP solutions.
- SAP ERP: This system provides businesses with an integrated platform to manage all sorts of business processes, including finance, sales, human resources, accounting, and production in a single unified platform.
- HANA Cloud Integration (HCI): The SAP HCI is used to implement the integration of different procedures within the business as well as the data between solutions hosted on-premise and on the Cloud.
Furthermore, HCI also enables enterprises to integrate the processes between various business entities. In addition, it can also be used to pass on information and data from one department of the business to the other without any complications.
- SAP Process Integration (PI): The Process Integration solution offered by SAP enables businesses to facilitate seamless integration between SAP and non-SAP solutions. Therefore, companies can integrate their existing solutions with the SAP solutions and derive the same value in speed and agility.
Is it the right time to implement the Cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors solution?
In recent times, the covid pandemic has pushed people to work from remote locations while using different software and solutions for effortless collaboration and communication. This makes cloud-based solutions the best bet for the future as it is easy to access all data and information from a cloud-based solution. Moreover, cloud-based solutions take far less time to be implemented and also drive innovation in the organization. According to a survey, over 73% of organizations have at least a single cloud-based software or application being used in the business.
Therefore, we know that the days of storing information in hard copies are over, and the youth today prefer digital technology over traditional methodologies. The world today demands flexibility, and Cloud is the best bet to get a solution that offers such flexibility and agility. SAP SuccessFactors can help businesses find an easy way to manage all the HR-related tasks and operations.
SAP SuccessFactors is an integral step towards transforming a business into an intelligent enterprise. A combination of SAP S/4 HANA and SAP SuccessFactors will enable organizations to provide all the stakeholders with much more value than expected. And that value does not just represent useful data and solution integrations but far more than that. Implementing the SAP SuccessFactors solution can provide organizations with automated integrations, seamless management of day-to-day tasks, cross-application analytics, and a centralized platform to manage all business operations while ensuring effective data security, data privacy, and compliance.
SAP SuccessFactors solution does not just benefit the top-level management but also enables anyone within the organization to get easy access to all employee-related roles and data. In addition, streamlining the HR processes can help the operational managers enhance their turn about time and profit. Therefore, the sooner an organization implements the SAP SuccessFactors solution, the better are the chances of enjoying enhanced returns on investment.
Are there any challenges that one could come across while working with SAP SuccessFactors?
Every solution has its own pros and cons. Similarly, there are some challenges that businesses have come across while working with the SAP SuccessFactors solution. Let us take a look at these challenges and see if we can find ways to overcome them:
- Educating employees about SAP SuccessFactors: Training and familiarizing employees and users can be a tedious task as we can always find new employees joining an organization. Therefore, it is recommended to educate the employees in the right way and at the right time.
Businesses must educate users with frequent webinars and videos that employees can watch at their convenience. Furthermore, FAQ documents can be of great help in this scenario, but all in all, determining what works best for the organization is the best way to move forward and achieve success.
- System admins not engaging in HR strategy: In every organization, the admins are the ones with the knowledge of different teams and business processes. However, the admins are not often included in the process of making different strategic decisions regarding HR operations. This often leads to users not being aware of the latest changes or developments made in the SAP SuccessFactors system. Therefore, admins must engage more with other members within the organization and keep everyone updated about all the latest development and changes in the solution.
- Implementation cost: Many experts suggest that the cost of implementing the SAP SuccessFactors is very high as compared to other HR solutions. However, one must also understand that SAP SuccessFactors is not just another HR solution but a suite of various solutions that work together to ease the management of HR operations. Besides, the ROI generated by the solution makes up for the cost of implementing the solution and the benefits offered by SAP SuccessFactors is worth all the cost.
SAP SuccessFactors is the perfect HR solution for businesses to scale their operations and enhance revenue. The solution enables organizations to leverage limitless extensibility and manage all HR operations in a cloud-based environment with ease. Furthermore, the challenges associated with the solution can be easily tackled and should not be a matter of concern to most businesses.